Hello my name is Felicity Hart ? I session out of Los Angela's Legacy Studios exclusively.
I am a nuturing Domme.

I love communication, connection, and understanding between players.

I consider myself a soft Domme. I prefer intimacy over force. While I am not stern, I am still a force to be reckoned with and I will eagerly deliver the punishment you desire.

My personal understanding of BDSM is that the Domme is honored by the offer and gift of submission by the submissive.

As a Domme I want to care for and provide for my subs or those who take on that role.

The power and trust in that exchange is important to me.

I have a masters in psychology and I like to use that degree to provide a loving and healing atmosphere.

I am open to and I love couples sessions and greatly enjoy them. I love beginners, and seasoned players, as well as those seeking education.

I do have a sadistic side as well, and specilize in heavy corpral punishment. Dont let that scare you though as I have a wide range of knowledge of BDSM spanning many types of play on many levels.

I particularly love spanking, impact play, caning, flogging, single tail, dragons tongue, OTK, electroplay, foot fetish, body worship, smothering, CBT, trampling, face smacking, human furniture, ballon fetish, forced feeding, cuddling, intense and gentle tickling with my long nails, tease and denial, nipple torture, and various other types.

Let's explore your inner self and tease the limits of your kink!

I unfortunately do not participate in degradation.

My shoe size is 6, I am 5 foot without heels, and 5"5 in heels. My feet are natural without polish adorned with silver toe rings.

Outfit request take 24 notice.

https://legacybdsm.com/mistress-felicity-hart