by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#20732 - 05/03/24 06:59 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Dominions]
Moth to a Flame Online   content

Originally Posted By Dominions
Anyone encountered this?

It was a while back and a legit domme, with a strong online and video presence in Canada. I put in an application through her website and she responded confirming the dates, and asked for a $50 deposit by amazon giftcard.

Cut to the week itself, she cancelled abrutpy and offered a date which I would have left Canada by then. Despite several emails, I have not gotten the deposit back.

Anyone encountered this? I'm hesitant to name names, but it is a rather legit and well-known prodomme. This makes me now hesitant to place deposit except by Paypal because there is no recourse. Not only did I lose the deposit, the time I set aside was wasted (I could have seen someone else and that was the greater cost).
If she has your details, is the money you lost worth risking being doxxed and outed in retaliation?

#20733 - 05/04/24 05:24 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Moth to a Flame]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Yes, if someone conned me out of 1200 dollars, I would move Heaven & Earth to fuck them up!

#20734 - 05/04/24 05:31 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Cheyenne]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Cheyenne, aren't you involved in the Order of Indomitus. Perhaps you can shed some light on the subject?

#20735 - 05/04/24 06:33 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

No, I'm not involved in the Order of Indomitus. Michelle Lacy and I are close friends. I let her use my space for her events before she bought her own. We've always done favors for each other, personal and professional. But, I don't know anything about the events, except my late husband, who attended a few of them thought they were a blast. I know Michelle to be an outstanding and honest person of integrity. But, she can't be accountable for what someone who worked at one of her events did on their own time. I will reach out to Michelle and ask her to check this thread out. She stays pretty busy but, hopefully, she'll pop in here.

#20736 - 05/04/24 06:54 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Cheyenne]

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
No, I'm not involved in the Order of Indomitus. Michelle Lacy and I are close friends. I let her use my space for her events before she bought her own. We've always done favors for each other, personal and professional. But, I don't know anything about the events, except my late husband, who attended a few of them thought they were a blast. I know Michelle to be an outstanding and honest person of integrity. But, she can't be accountable for what someone who worked at one of her events did on their own time. I will reach out to Michelle and ask her to check this thread out. She stays pretty busy but, hopefully, she'll pop in here.

Please don't bother Mistress Michelle Lacy, it's not her responsibility it's nothing to do with her, she's in no way involved! I only mentioned it as a sign it wasn't just some random "fuck you, pay me" twitter Domme without even their own website, it was someone properly plugged into the BDSM scene, who has attended respectable events with proper OG Dommes.

#20737 - 05/04/24 06:58 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: nysubjack]
Dominions Online   content

I don't really desire any negative outcomes for her.

It was just personally disappointing because I incurred not only the deposit, but other costs to set aside time to session with her.

Like others have pointed out, an amazon giftcard isn't the best way to go about a deposit, but it saves Paypal fees, and I wrongly thought things couldn't go wrong with an established domme like her.

It's just a lesson learnt for me that even with a famous or established domme, things can go wrong.

#20738 - 05/04/24 07:03 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: buffalo]

No I didn't, but I paid for a day of hotel stay and a fee for changing my flight for that.

#20739 - 05/04/24 07:10 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Ms_Gia_Peccato]

Thanks for your encouragement.

It's a lesson of sorts, as this is the first and only time I've lost a deposit.

In my initial years, I have encountered less than professional dommes (ie not skilled or "strippers with ships"), so have learnt how to screen out legit and professional dommes, but how I've also learnt that I can't blindly trust based on reputation. It still has to be built up slowly.

#20740 - 05/04/24 07:13 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: Eva Lordes]

I would totally understand if an emergency came up and got my deposit back. Life happens sometimes and there are things more important than work or sessions.

What was disappointing in my case was not only (1) the deposit not being refunded, but (2) that I was not informed, and only found out through an announcement that she would not be around.

#20741 - 05/04/24 07:39 AM Re: Deposit Lost from famous domme [Re: MsRoseWoods]

Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
Cheyenne, aren't you involved in the Order of Indomitus. Perhaps you can shed some light on the subject?

Sorry for any confusion, I just meant even people who attend respectable events with proper OG Dommes, can themselves be a little bit dodgy. It's nothing to do with Mistress Lacy or Indomitus itself.

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
352 registered (Chi61, CelesteTaylor, Domina M, buffalo, Chuck123, Violetwand, DominaAdmin, Cheyenne, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, llf, langerr, Queen Naomi, Moth to a Flame, DommeLynx, ztrade, Boucheron, So long, Mistress Kiva Krimson, broom, marstoy, nysubjack, The Thomas, GoddessCapri, WestAugust, AaronGrant, Joseph Bloggarti, EmpressFrida, tosser, Stern Miss Lea, Mistress Trinity, denali, billw, Domina Perpetua, Chamberpot, Bruce88, palmer, TroyOrleans, T-bone, furfan, michamalvada, RdSx, bdsmlover, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, DougCooper, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, Itsme, Uk234, Mistress UV, Gagged2, HellionCobRoller, Atlanta_r, Lady Paradise, Madam Jess, Lady Bellatrix, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, midlet, ingridguerci94, Poester, Lady Velvet Steel, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, Harish Kumar 12, frank, ollikeem, Curiouser, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, painslut, Browniepoints95, Bound ashtray Man, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, Slv4u, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 37417 Guests and 107 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fetbot