Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?

Posted by: Chamberpot

Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all? - 04/21/24 12:22 PM

Chamberpot, You are veering very close to Politics. I will let this post stand...but if it triggers a political discussion. I will be forced edit it.

OK, I am a Democrat; I wish Joe Biden was 20 years younger but have no problem voting for him based on his record, while I am simply SMH at everything that Trump says and does.

But Kristi Noem, Gov of South Dakota and likely Trump running mate, really gets my BDSM cells working. I can envision a session where she ties me up and lectures me on the wisdom of her politics and the foolishness of my own. Worse, she tells me that I will be voting for Trump; she is making the decision, not me.

OK, so does that go outside the lines of BDSM fantasy?

https://youtu.be/0QW3zTPv2w8?si=MpGUa0xEbaTmDl8d
Posted by: need to serve

Re: Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all? - 04/21/24 03:14 PM

You are one sick puppy!!! laugh laugh
Posted by: servedeaj

Re: Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all? - 04/21/24 03:37 PM

I have the same fantasy about Ann Coulter, so I get it!
Posted by: broom

Re: Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all? - 04/21/24 05:58 PM

i don't think so. i've a session where i role played a bernie bro. not my actual politics but that is why its called role play.

one of the few benefits of being an independent moderate is you can get it from the left and the right.
Posted by: Soapy

Re: Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all? - 04/22/24 06:32 AM

Disgusting people, even in pretty exteriors, give me a softy.

No thank you.
Posted by: Cheyenne

You've All Been Asked... - 04/22/24 06:58 AM

...not to discuss politics here. Feel free to take it over to DomSpeak.com or discuss it with your neighbor. If you must troll here, do it friendly, funny and on a topic that is not political.