by Atlanta_r
05/14/24 03:05 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by need to serve
05/06/24 06:50 AM
Strict Lady Cloe - New York
by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lobby
Re: Green Dommes by Soapy @ Today at 10:59 AM

I haven't read a femdom biography in a long time. I will certainly get a copy of yours.
The Lobby
Re: Forum Etiquette by Soapy @ Today at 10:53 AM

+ 1
Travels and Guest Mistresses
Mistress Mara Mayhem visits Boston, MA 5/20-5/22 by MistressMaraM @ Today at 10:35 AM

Good news! I’ll be in Boston, MA 5/20-5/22 (leaving that afternoon). I have only two openings left. Bringing a fabulous arsenal of equipment for ultra restrictive bondage. Booking is done through my website: www.maramayhem.com, and contains a bun
The Lobby
Re: Green Dommes by Domina M @ Today at 07:06 AM

Much of my writing in my 20s was cringey. Yikes! You have to admit that is a banger of a title, though. I should start my memoirs so that I can resurrect it.
The Lobby
Re: Recovery time is crucial! by Domina M @ Today at 06:41 AM

Quote:It’s not the fact I try go to the gym 5-6 times a week. It’s more the intensity Yes, I try to vary it up. I have a super fun gym 300 meters from me. It's all classes, and the coaches are top-notch in getting the best workout from you. I t
The Lobby
Re: Recovery time is crucial! by Cheyenne @ Today at 06:35 AM

Please refrain from referring to politics on this forum. We've been asked not to.
The Lobby
Forum Etiquette by Mistress Tissa @ Today at 06:22 AM

Just a reminder that in order to keep things feeling welcoming and fun for everyone we have some simple principles to which we would like to adhere. First, a reminder is that this is an adult-only forum. Not just subject matter but in that we ask ev
The Lobby
Re: Recovery time is crucial! by Soapy @ Today at 05:44 AM

Originally Posted By Domina MI speak three languages and still don't have the right words to tell you how little I care what you think of my body. +1 I was enjoying his posts in this thread...until now. I thought maybe he got over writing asshole
The Lobby
Re: Recovery time is crucial! by Soapy @ Today at 05:39 AM

Same. I find the physical struggle invigorating. I see a lot of headlines about having more muscle mass keeps you more able and healthy over your entire life. I also see a lot of inspiring videos of 70, 80, 90 year old people ( including women ) l
The Lobby
Re: Green Dommes by Soapy @ Today at 05:30 AM

Originally Posted By Domina MT No, you can't read it because while the concept is cool, yeah, it's still poetry written by someone in their 20s. No one needs to be subjected to that. LOL I've had the experience reading things I wrote long ago. Gr
New Content
Newest Free Clip on my Site by Domina M @ Today at 04:49 AM

Another free video (for those who sign up for my newsletter) is Agony and Ecstasy of Feet, featuring some playful bastinado and foot worship of my fishnet stockings. I love games where I always win. DominaM.com
The Lobby
Re: Recovery time is crucial! by buffalo @ Today at 04:07 AM

Yes addicting is probably the right word. My wife thinks I’m crazy and she works out. So do a few of my friends It’s not the fact I try go to the gym 5-6 times a week. It’s more the intensity . It’s hard for me to explain. I don’t enjoy
The Lobby
Re: Recovery time is crucial! by llf @ Today at 03:53 AM

[POLITICS REMOVED] I agree it is satisfying when the body recovers and comes back more fit. I like monitoring the # of pullups I can do. Or watching all the caning welts and CBT abrasions diminish. And I can't wait to do it again!
The Lobby
Re: Recovery time is crucial! by Domina M @ Today at 03:00 AM

Thank you for removing those comments, Moderator. I'm glad to be back to light conversation.
The Lobby
Re: Recovery time is crucial! by llf @ Today at 01:43 AM

[MISOGYNY REMOVED] "jimmie davis loves money like a hog loves slop", Earl Long Governer of Louisiana. When governor, Earl was kidnapped across state lines and placed in a Texas insane asylum. [BEING A CREEP REMOVED]
The Lobby
Re: Recovery time is crucial! by Domina M @ Today at 12:26 AM

The gym is addicting. For me, it is an endorphin/adrenaline rush, and I love the progress. How cool is it when something difficult a month ago is easier? This positive addiction keeps me in a good mood. Conversely, middle-age is terrifying. Many of
The Lobby
Re: Green Dommes by Domina M @ Today at 12:08 AM

That sounds AWESOME! Personally, I hate boats because I get super seasick for no reason, but I like your thinking. Fun fact: I wrote a book of poetry, self-published many years ago, titled Ronin Geisha, about being a sex worker on my own. No, you ca
The Lobby
Re: Recovery time is crucial! by buffalo @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

I feel this. I have the same problem with frequency and intensity. I am old and it’s still very hard for me to take days off or have easy days in the gym. It’s gotten worse since the kids are grown and I’ve retired because I’ve got more free
Reviews
Re: Mistress Trinity by buffalo @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

That’s a great review. I love hands on physical domination like that.
Reviews
Mistress Trinity by Chi61 @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

I’ve sessioned with Mistress Trinity six times now. 3 were doubles, 3 solos. It’s hard for me to describe any one particular session as they all have blended together into an epic symphony. But let me try with my latest one. I arrive on time,
Reviews
Re: Soho Mean Girls in NYC by Chi61 @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

I don’t have direct experience with Soho Mean Girls but I do know someone who used to work there. I’ve heard the owner is a bit shady, but not like secret recording level shady. More like he’ll impersonate the girls via text during booking to a
The Lobby
Re: Green Dommes by broom @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

a ronin domme sounds so exciting! i could write a movie about a ronin domme expelled from Her order for putting sissies in the wrong bin takes refuge in Paris. She quietly plies Her trade on a houseboat barge moored on the Seine, until one day Her
Information
Re: New Forum - Topic/Post Of The Month? by GoddessCapri @ Yesterday at 01:35 PM

I love this idea. I've been on the forum for years, but very rarely post. A topic of the month could provide a great incentive for Me to be more active.
The Lobby
Re: Green Dommes by Soapy @ Yesterday at 12:49 PM

Ronin.
The Lobby
Re: Green Dommes by Domina M @ Yesterday at 08:42 AM

Red names mean they are a global moderator--the whole message board. Green is just for their particular domme board.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Shout Box

Who's Online
352 registered (DommeLynx, Chi61, Soapy, MistressMaraM, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, palmer, CelesteTaylor, Domina M, buffalo, Chuck123, Violetwand, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, llf, langerr, Queen Naomi, ztrade, Boucheron, So long, Mistress Kiva Krimson, broom, marstoy, nysubjack, The Thomas, GoddessCapri, WestAugust, AaronGrant, Joseph Bloggarti, EmpressFrida, tosser, Stern Miss Lea, Mistress Trinity, denali, billw, Domina Perpetua, Chamberpot, Bruce88, TroyOrleans, T-bone, furfan, michamalvada, RdSx, bdsmlover, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, DougCooper, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, Itsme, Uk234, Mistress UV, Gagged2, HellionCobRoller, Atlanta_r, Lady Paradise, Madam Jess, Lady Bellatrix, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, midlet, ingridguerci94, Poester, Lady Velvet Steel, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, Harish Kumar 12, frank, ollikeem, Curiouser, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, painslut, Browniepoints95, Bound ashtray Man, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, Slv4u, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 37427 Guests and 107 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller