"Forced intox" with poppers is one of my favorites with the right Domme. It blends well with the use of gas masks, breath play and latex which is another of my big joys in sessioning. The advantage of poppers is the quick reaction as well as the quick clear out.

So for me this is best as part of the power exchange. She is using something she is totally in control of to alter my responses. So in the best type of play for me she makes me ride the "popper wave" which can be mild or more intense as she chooses and judges my reaction. She can look me in the eye and remind me I am on the ride for her. The quick in and out of poppers mean this can be done several times and be a great interchange. Also, these groups of waves can be repeated at various times during a session allowing other types of play to be mixed in at her discretion as is always the case in a quality session.

As with any drug this has to be done carefully and should never be overdone. But done right it can add a euphoric feeling that might not be attainable in other ways.

The Domme who really showed me how this could work used to call me the man behind the mask. A man nobody but she really knew in this context as I would not share this aspect of me with my vanilla friends. To me this created a sense of intimacy between us that made our times together really enjoyable.

So as with any type of power exchange the concept of forced intox can be great play if both partners are really into the same basic idea, one from the side of power and giver and the other from the side of being controlled as the receiver smile