Originally Posted By Kneel4Her
Ok, educate me here please. I don't know all the acronyms and I tried finding SAM and SAW, but no luck. What do they stand for?

SAM stands for "Smart-Ass Masochist" and is sometimes used as a very deragatory term for when a sub tries to top from the bottom by being disrespectful in order to get a Dominant to punish them or punish them much harder.

On the other hand, the same term can be used in an affectionate way for a sub who acts out in a very playful and bratty way, as part of an established dynamic, to taunt and tease their Dominant... Which again, drives the Dominant to want to really torture them and make them pay but with a sadistic smile on their face. In certain subbie communities they actually celebrate, encourage and laugh about this behavior. If you have a FetLife account, take a look at this group and you will totally understand this context.

As for "SAW", that means "Smart-Ass Wimp” amd isn't really a general term. The story behind that is that years ago I had a Domme who was as a complete hardass with subs and was known for being EXTREMELY sadistic but we really bonded and she loved my sense of humor. So, on Twitter we would banter as I would go out of my way to taunt her in a lovingly disrespectful way and she would then threaten me with the most insane punishments... Which I would dismiss by saying as long as I was good for the last 72 hours before we met, she would never even remember I had ever been bad.

It was pretty extreme SAM behavior except I hate pain and am pretty wimpy in what I can take. So, we coined the term SAW to refer to my behavior. TBH, Mistrix loved how extreme I would get because she just loved intensity and it got her creative juices flowing. I would go to the point that her friends, subs and other Dommes would message her all pissed off, asking why she would allow one of her subs to publicly disrespect her like that (You may think the playful joking around I do with Mistress Ayn is similar, but it really doesn't compare to how I acted with Mistrix... And Mustress Ayn would never put up with me if I acted that way towards Her, so of course I never will... But, as I mentioned elsewhere, each relationship and how I act within it is a unique thing). Basically, Mistrix's reaction was to tell them to fuck off and that it was between the two of us.

Hope that helps from both a simple definition and context perspectives.