It's rotten that this happened to you. Any Domme I've invited to Indomitus has been pretty darn amazing with an incredible reputation and I only had 1 dud and didn't invite them back after 2015 (my first few events).

I can only remember 1 LA domme and she takes 50-100% deposits, not $100, that seems like a total scammer amount, but I'm not saying this didn't happen.

This person is really into being professional and having a good reputation so I'm not sure if they did this on purpose or if something got lost. Again, this is also classic scammer behavior.

I personally have a stellar reputation but have had session emails start going to spam and thought people were completely flaking.
I had to learn to check everywhere, all the time, with the amount this happens. I've also given people my booking line and they've entered it wrong and were calling the wrong person for the confirmation and address. They NEVER even bothered to look that they dialed it wrong. Blasted me all over the place. Then figured out what they did and apologized.

Things happen.

I'm sorry it happened to you but it may have been innocent. I would write to the domme and as long as you are very kind about it, but disappointed, and hoping she might explain, I'm sure you're ok. I've never had anyone in my OOI circle be the type who would ever harm or dox anyone, not ever. In fact, not a single one of them would dare tarnish their rep over $100 or even $10,000. These women are usually successful and absolute gems. But they are mimicked by scammers CONSTANTLY and sadly, VERY realistically.