Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
Describe your first experience with FTT. Who was the Mistress that broke you in? How did she begin your training? Did she demand you consume her entire offering, or did she let you start off small?

Hi MsRose,

my first experience was with Mistress Sarah (ScatDomme). i always had a secret fascination with Scatological functions, and after a bad breakup from a LTR, i finally decided to make it happen.

i reached out to Her while i was at lunch at work, and the prescreening call ended up going on so long that i was late getting back.

She booked space in a downtown Toronto Dungeon, which I believe is no more. She called me in advance that morning and asked (ordered?) me to bring her coffee to help get things moving.

This was my third session (of any kind), my first session ever was with a Domme whos unconventional appearance i found very compelling, but who did not do FTT, but I was too nervous to really immerse myself in the experience.

So we met in front of the Dungeon (i had the coffee from the shop a block up the street). It's interesting how when you're going to participate in a forbidden act you feel a bit different walking around normies. i didn't eat anything that morning to avoid throwing up. W/we entered the Dungeon and She went down with me to the "Dungeon" room in the basement with a stone floor and wall and accessory torture equipment, which set the ambiance.

She dressed into Domme wear and bid me to don my "costume" (naked), and lie on the floor. She started queening me. I'm sure my response was a little disappointing, but she persisted.

She retreated to the bathroom for a bit to help things get started. i remained on the floor trying to suppress my anxiety, with and including making inane small talk. She apparently found it amusing laughing and telling me this was all fine, and that She honestly enjoyed these types of sessions. Nothing disabused me of this notion in future sessions.

She ordered me to have a look at her work in the toilet to see if she could rev me up a bit. It was "impressive" and it helped.

She ordered me back to the plastic spread floor spot then finished Her movement. A second hard piece. So She said it was time to finish, She put on her plastic gloves. This was basically the second time in my life that i ever got poop so close to my face, so it was overwhelming. i started gagging and threw up (nothing thankfully). To avoid belaboring it i was desperate to please her so i managed to swallow about half before i couldn't go any further.

Afterwards I think W/we spent almost a full hour talking and speculating about the Psychology of Coprophilia, basically me trying and Her helping to make me feel better about being such a perv lol.

po

Edited by Poester (04/27/23 01:04 AM)