Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa

I have tried to start some conversations but find that few if anyone replies. So, I just go back to my blog.

Still, I check in and respond to things that interest me. Or to post something I think is worthwhile, like that there is a new BDSM club in Philadelphia (Events board).

I wish the better folx from Max would come over here, but I know people have sentimental attachment to that site, even if it is glitchy and unmoderated.

I agree with your view and sentiment about how much time you invested in creating an online audience and the time it takes. About coming over here, I personally tried to get people over from Max to this site - especially when Domina.ms was redesigned to LOOK like MF. Few, if any, came over. (Who could be sentimental about Max? I joined in the late '90s at the height of NYC's BDSM scene, dropped out and rejoined a couple of times. But Max, like any site, needs moderators.)

I'd post more topics, and have to a certain extent, but I tend to react now since I'm far less active (and far older LOL!) than I used to be. Some of the current topics seem to resonate with me that come up versus taking some of you "down memory lane" which I could do easily.