discreet public play drives me wild but ive never done anything as cool as you describe

Just going shopping with my girlfriend/dominatrix wearing thigh high boots is enough to get me in the mood. We often joke that people probably confuse the power dynamic between us. But Its enough that i know if people look for the clues they are there.

A few weeks ago we went shopping. Mostly vanilla stuff clothes, shoes etc. but we also bought some kink stuff. High end cuffs and a paddle. Afterwards we stopped for lunch. I took the opportunity to discretely pull those items out. My GF/dominatrix was slightly embarrassed telling me to put it away. In that moment the waitress walked up cracked a smile and asked for our drink orders. Afterwards she leaned over and said “im going to destroy you for that”. I could have left right then. The unscripted nature of that moment as well as the change in power dynamics, i was the one who was embarrassing her in public and then the fact that she took that power right back made that moment unforgettable for me.

Edited by Spark (04/15/21 06:39 AM)