Bad time to contact people

Posted by: Soapy

Bad time to contact people - 03/19/20 05:04 PM

Like many people I had a slower day yesterday.

I decided to contact some people.

Every contact had some bad news with it.

I could almost laugh about it since it was consistently one after another.

I emailed an ex. No hostility or negativity, just chit chatting with her brought up old negative feelings which have permeated me since last night.

Talked with a sibling who has been out of work since February. Her situation makes it tough to get new jobs. Her last one took months to get.

My step sister fell down at a doctors office due to some malpractice. She now requires multiple surgeries. Her 14 year old dog just died too.

I contacted an old college friend. Her cancer came back, got far worse, and very serious.

I'm a bit paranoid about reaching out to people just now :-).

I think I am going to take a walk through the park before it gets dark.

Posted by: Cheyenne

Re: Bad time to contact people - 03/19/20 07:17 PM

A walk though the park sounds like a positive thing. Enjoy. I don't know what the weather is like there but, it was a beautiful day in Tennessee. My dogs are so happy that I'm home, after having been in Costa Rica for over a month. A few of us kinksters would have a private facebook group so we can share photos. They would be uplifting.
Posted by: Mistress Ayn

Re: Bad time to contact people - 03/19/20 08:21 PM

Same exact thing here soapy. One medical malady after another. The virus was second fiddle to most anything they came up with. It was not an uplifting experience. Weird.

Re: Bad time to contact people - 03/20/20 07:01 AM

Good to know I am not the only one it happened to.

I felt very overloaded.

I slept, but with the aide of two CBD oil capsules ( 10mg ), a lavender oil capsule, and that walk in the park.

I'm sorry that happened to you too.

Re: Bad time to contact people - 03/20/20 07:02 AM

Early spring here. Today it is March 20th and it is official.